Stamp Concrete can make a dramatic impression, and there are many reasons why homeowners, businesses, and municipalities are choosing stamped concrete to enhance their landscapes and buildings. From a cobblestone driveway to a stone patio, the look of textured concrete is not only realistic but also bears the permanent durability of concrete. Concrete is also cost-effective over alternative materials such as pavers, or natural stone. Installation is quicker and the final product is long- lasting, can mimic natural materials in color and design, and is therefore, more economical. Design flexibility if one of the biggest reasons for stamped concrete’s popularity. It can be shaped, tex-tured, and colored to achieve almost any look imaginable. It can complement various architectures, can provide traction on public walkways, and can blend with nature in all types of landscapes. You can learn about stamping concrete, how it’s done, what design options are available, and more throughout this site. Find comprehensive information about stamped concrete, and then use the local find-a-contractor tool to get started on a project of your own.
Benefits of Stamped Concrete
Stamped concrete can make a dramatic impression and there are many reasons why architects are choosing this authentic material to enhance their landscapes and Buildings. Along with the known durability and long-lasting feature of regular concrete, stamping adds a decorative touch making it a desirable and economical product for all.
Stamped concrete can make a dramatic impression and there are many reasons why architects are choosing this authentic material to enhance their landscapes and
Some of the benefits are:
- Available in many colors and patterns, concrete stamping offers many design possibilities.
- Durable and long lasting, will last for decades when properly installed and maintained.
- Can be installed about twice as fast as natural stone or precast pavers.
- Can be customized with a one of a kind design of logo.
- No special maintenance requirements just wash occasionally and reseal every few years.
- Better resistance to moisture and heavy traffic areas. Sustain a pressure of 600 PSI
- Good light reflectivity if lightly colored.